Remove Non-Friable Asbestos Training
Course Cost: $500.00
Students who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment. This certification enables operators to remove Class "B" non-friable asbestos for the holder of a Class "B" removal licence.
Remove Non-Friable Asbestos - CPCCDE3014A
Recommended refresher every 2 years.
The course is Safe Work NSW approved (ART 10000033) nationally recognised through inclusion on the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Remove Non-Friable Asbestos is suitable for persons with exposure, planning or supervision of persons in contact with non-friable asbestos during the course of work.
All participants must hold, and provide on the day of training, CPCCOHS1001A - 'Work safely in the construction industry' obtained after 11 May 2009.
It is recommended that students have sufficient literacy, numeracy and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course.
Recommended for students over 18yrs only.
Working knowledge of:
- Range of materials manufactured using asbestos
- Health effects and community impacts
- WHS requirements
- Risk assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment, use, wear and disposal
- Decontamination of asbestos removal workers
- Purpose and application of documentation for notification; and use of ARCP and clearance inspections
- Tools and equipment
Requirements for Completion
100% attendance and participation.